Sunday, September 24, 2006

Our New Nephew, Joel Andrew Marshall



Aarons brother Joel and his wife Becky are the proud parents of their first boy, Joel Andrew. He was born yesterday at 2:00pm. I was coming to Cincinnati to visit a girlfriend of mine when we got the call that Becky was in labor, 7 weeks early. So I came prepared to stay and help take care of their two girls, Morgan and Katie so that Joel could be at the hospital with Becky. Baby Joel is doing GREAT, even though he only weighed 5lb 2oz. Mommy is doing good too, already up and walking and ready to come home. We are so happy to have this new addition to the Marshall Family. The neat thing is that his initials are the same as our dear departed Mom Marshall. She sure would have loved this new little one. We know mom is smiling down on the family today, sending us her blessings. We miss you Mom.

8 comments:

Jason said...

Well Didn't that just work out nice! :) Finally got ur counter on I see. :)

Lanee M. said...

Yes, thank you Jay for noticing. Joel helped me get it on there while I've been here. :)

Jason said...

Could you also fix is so that when you leave a comment it doesn't pop up a new window...Its kinda annoying :)

Anonymous said...

So nice you are an aunt and uncle and nice of you to be able to watch the kids..I am sure that is appreciated...

Den and Penny said...

Joyce would be so proud.

Jayme said...

Hey Lanee and Aaron
Just think now all the Marshall boys have someone to carry on the name. I think that is good. Could I have your guys address for Christmas cards and such. You could write me at PO box 356 Rutland OH 45775 or blog me at
jaymebickford.blogspot.
I love seeing the pictures of your kids, it gives me ideas on what to do with my own :) yeah... My hometown is a little lacking in the excitment of Cincinnati :( There are approx. 400 people in this town, that was like one apartment building in Cin. haha Blog ya more later.

Lanee M. said...

I change the "annoying" problem Jason. Hope you are happy now! :) If there is anything else I can do for you let me know. LOL! LOL!

Jason said...

Ok, I will:) ... Ahhh much better! wwweeeeeeeeeeeee :):)