Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Our New Sand Box

Last fall my dad and Aaron built this play set for the kids. Monday, Aaron added the sand box under the platform. Needless to say the kids are having a blast. I literally had to call them in when the sun went down, they love it. Yesterday, I hit the dollar store and bought some sand toys for a buck and had to drag 'em in last night too. As you can see one of the swings is broken (thanks to Logan) so we'll fix that this week and for those of you (you know who you are LOL!!) who were concerned about the nasty, rusty ladder we DID have, please notice the new wood ladder that Aaron built as well. :>)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

This looks like a really nice play set. I'll bet they just love it...
Aaron and your Dad did a terrific job...

Anonymous said...

Love the ladder! Now Morgan can climb to her hearts content. Hey, maybe it was worth all the fuss from your sister-in-law. Sometime the shy quiet types just have to speak up once in a while. lol becky

Nancy said...

What a great playset...and I love the sand box...my kids have a turtle one (from your sister in law...thanks Becky) and they are loving theirs too....I have to force my kids out of it for bed time too....what a great investment, aye ?

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Lanee, Great seeing your blog. The play equipment surely does look like a lot of fun for your kids! How neat!
You look cute pregnant, I'm assuming that you don't have to much longer until you get to hold your special bundle of joy! =) WE WERE SOOOO SORRY TO HEAR OF MRS. MARSHALL'S PASSING! HOW SAD!
Loved all y'all's pics on your blog. Take care, and God bless y'all,
Heather in Colombia
http://dickinsonfam.blogspot.com/