Well, it's that time. I'll try to blog again as soon as I can, or at least have Aaron put some pictures up. I go into the hospital tomorrow morning (July 2) at 6:30 am. Then, Lord willing we will have a new addition to our family later that day.
Please pray for us - I know I can count on all my friends and family to do that!
Stay tuned - will the Dr. be right? Will it be a girl? OR will Aaron's wishes come true and he'll get another son? I must confess my heart wishes for a girl, but I'm excited either way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
So exciting to see that you will soon meet your little one! Let us know all the details as soon as you can! I will be praying for you and your family ;o)
congrats on the new little one!! we'll be anxiously awaiting for pictures!
Congratulations! Glad she's finally here. Great name! Looking forward to the pictures!
Aunt Becky
Hey, where are the pictures?
Aaron & Lanee' - Hey Kids!!
Congrats on the addition. You have a beautiful, precious family.
Glad Mom Mary let us know. Now that you'll have more extra time drop a note sometime. HA!
We love you all. Do drop us your e-mail address, we'll send a video.
Fred & Reet
Post a Comment