Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary

9 years ago today I married my best friend. I didn't realize that I could be any happier than I was that day, but now 9 years and 3 children later I am more in love with my husband than the day that I said "I Do". I wish I could express how blessed I feel to have a husband who loves me unconditionally, a father who is a hero in his children's eyes, an awesome provider for his family and a pastor who feeds us spiriturally. All I can say is that I thank the LORD daily for the man He gave me. I know without a doubt that the Lord brought us together - for we are a PERFECT FIT!
I love you Aaron, thank you for 9 wonderful years - I look forward to many more (Lord willing), because everyday with you is sweeter than the one before!
Your loving wife, Lanee'


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jason said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Nancy said...

You two do make an wonderful couple. Your wedding looked so fun...wish I would have known you then. Happy anniversary to a dear friend..and Aaron!

Jeanne said...

HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...
YOU BOTH ARE A WONDERFUL COUPLE AND I'D SAY THAT EVEN IF AARON WASN'T MY NEPHEW.. STAY CLOSE...