4 years ago yesterday our home was blessed with a bundle of energy in the form of Logan Andrew Marshall. He weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was in perfect health. I'll never forget the day I found out we were having a boy. Of course we had our girl and I thought that having a boy would make our family complete. And it did. (Until I was ready for another baby LOL). Logan has been an absolute joy! And I mean that in every sense of the word. I wish I had just a dime for every time he tells me he loves me through out the day, every day! Not only is he loving, but he is also very accident prone :) He can't get through one day without hurting himself some how. In fact, he was in the ER twice before he was even 2 yrs old. :(
(I'll post some more pictures later, for some reason I can't figure out how to post more on this posting.)
But back to Logan.
Logie, mommy wants you to know that you have made everyday a happy and sunshiney day for your daddy and me. Your smile and energy make me smile constantly and I love the way you love everyone and everything you do. To say you are "all boy" is an understatement, but I wouldn't have it any other way! The only thing I desire for you is that you grow up to be a man of God. I have discovered that you can do anything you put your mind to and I encourage you to be who you are and to reach for the stars.
Never forget that the best thing in the whole wide world is to love Jesus!
Happy Birthday my big boy, mommy and daddy love you more than you can ever imagine.
Minutes after birth with Dr. Wisler(I'll post some more pictures later, for some reason I can't figure out how to post more on this posting.)
But back to Logan.
Logie, mommy wants you to know that you have made everyday a happy and sunshiney day for your daddy and me. Your smile and energy make me smile constantly and I love the way you love everyone and everything you do. To say you are "all boy" is an understatement, but I wouldn't have it any other way! The only thing I desire for you is that you grow up to be a man of God. I have discovered that you can do anything you put your mind to and I encourage you to be who you are and to reach for the stars.
Never forget that the best thing in the whole wide world is to love Jesus!
Happy Birthday my big boy, mommy and daddy love you more than you can ever imagine.
Mom Marshall baby sat Briana all day while I was in labor. I was so relieved to know she was taking care of her. I miss mom so much!
Daddy and his boy! I think every man wants a son to pass on the family name to. I'll post more pictures of Daddy and Logan later, I love to see them together. Aaron is such a good dad!
The new family - less than an hour after Logan was born. Briana and Logan are the best of friends. Wait to you see some of their pictures together. They are blessed to have each other.










2 comments:
what an exciting day that must have been..
Happy Birthday, Logan...
Happy Birthday Logan! :)
Post a Comment