Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Are we ready for a new Marshall Pyramid??

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the pictures...
We loved them all...

Jason said...

Awesome update! :) The Lemon Juice was classic! :) hahaha

Tim and Connie's blog said...

Yes we love to check your blog all the time to see what is new ..Kepp them coming

Nancy said...

Loved seeing all your pictures...you really got us up to date! I can't believe how little Danielle is growing and changing so fast! Already sitting up AND holding a sippy cup???I'm impressed. Caleb reached certain milestones much earlier as well. I think they (the babies)know they have to in order to keep up with the rowdy bunch called older siblings!

Martha C said...

Enjoyed all the new pictures. Dannie is soo cute; I love her smile. And the one with Logan and the lemon juice. . .Gag!!! My mouth is puckering just thinking about it! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lanee',
It was good to see you guys this week! Thanks for coming over. I was afraid I forgot to tell you to leave the tea pitcher on the counter. If you put it in the fridge, the water gets too cold and then won't "brew" by itself. I couldn't remember if I made that clear or not! Whatever! Happy tea drinking! Your kids are sweeties! See you next time!