Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A rare quiet moment!


For the second day in a row, WOW, it is after 9 AM and I'm still the only one awake! I'm really enjoying it. I actually have time to read my Bible, drink some coffee, and get a little house work done. Dannie must be going through a growing spurt - needs more sleep. Logan, on the other hand, takes after his Daddy and loves his sleep. I usually don't see him until closer to 10 AM, yes you read that correctly. I am very blessed, my kids have all been very good sleepers. Except lately, Bri and Logan have been going through this "I'm scared" thing, where they won't go upstairs by themselves and waking at night to come into our room. (Happy Happy JOY JOY)


UH OH! I spoke too soon, here comes Logan down the stairs! Quiet time OVER!! First words out of mouth, NOT "Good morning Mommy" or "I love you Mommy" BUT . . . get ready for this . . . you're going to be shocked . . after a little hug on my arm the first words are "I'm hungry"! LOL! I promise this boy is going to eat us out of house and home.


I'll be posting more later. I'm the song evangelist in a Revival this week and Briana has been singing some. I found some kids soundtracks and she's been doing a wonderful job - I'll post some pics of her singing hopefully.


Well, off to do the mommy thing! Make breakfast, do dishes, do laundry, vacuum and LOVE MY CHILDREN ALL DAY! I'm so blessed!

PS - why the picture of the tree you might ask! Cause I thought it was peaceful and pretty!

5 comments:

Charity said...

These quiet moments ARE extremely rare, aren't they? Yes, I do remember you. And, spaghetti sauce? That sounds like an interesting blog post...

Charity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha C said...

Loved all the pics - especially the Easter dresses! I am such a pink fan.
Know all about that hungry thing! I cannot believe how much Seth and Ethan can consume.

Kristina Clemens said...

Hey, good to know you're still singing. Glad you got a quiet moment. Kris

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

i thought that quiet time was over but you are still quiet