Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Back!

Prepare to sit a while :) I finally blogged!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing all those nice pictures. It looks like you all had a good time, and I'm glad that Chip came out to be with you.

Kristina Clemens said...

Wow girl! When you blog, you BLOOOG! It was great looking at all the pics. Bri looks so pretty at the Banquet. I posted some pics of ours. So fun! Anyway, I was just poppin in to say hi and ended up staying quite a while. =)

Lisa R said...

Thanks for the open invite! I'll let you know if a time comes up that will allow me to come your way! And yes, I would love to hear the nitty gritty details of your camping trip on the ocean!

Kelly S said...

I'm so glad to finally find your blog! You told me a long time ago to visit yours, but I couldn't find it. I got a facebook invitation from you, but I don't have a facebook account. I enjoyed going back and looking at all your pictures.