Monday, July 28, 2008
A family Pet???
I forgot to blog this but I thought you all would get a big kick out of this. When Aaron was cutting up the trees in our backyard he disturbed a mouse nest. The mama mouse ran off and left 3 babies. Well, Ms. Briana who loves to be a Mama to everything "rescued" the babies. Yes folks, we are actually taking care of mice. I have traps all over my house to kill the things and Briana is nurturing 2 of them to live!!! AHHH! (one of the three died already and I'm praying that these two die as well, but with my luck they will live and well, I don't know what) They don't even have their eyes open yet, and Bri is feeding them with a medicine dropper. This is one of them in Briana's hand, that's how small they are.
Oh Help!!! Pray people, pray!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Yuck! I don't care how much I love my kiddos, a mouse would be out of the question! You could help it die. You could feed it some special food:) Bri would think it just died like the other two:)
I know!! I know!! But what do you do when your husband says yes first? I just tell myself that people buy mice and hamsters all the time as pets for their kids.
No I don't like it one bit, but what's a Mama to do?
I still hope for a "miracle" :)
Hey....I enjoyed seeing all your updates! I feel so badly about the trampoline....bummer!!!I also Googled Syberus, and enjoyed seeing all the pictures of all the suites. What a REALLY COOL place...WOW....that looks like a lot of fun. So glad you got away for a night!
PS.....I think the mouse is really cute. (at your house...lol!) What about your cat....how is that the cat is leaving it alone??? Maybe you could arrange a chance meeting between the two????
Post a Comment