Yes, it's been forever! But this time I have sort of a good reason for not blogging. I don't like to blog without pictures, and my camera has been lost. (It's a long story, but let's just say I hope my hubby finds his "safe place" soon.) LOL!
Our family has been extremely busy! With school, teaching, church, Pampered Chef, recording for my CD and just life in general there has been no time for any extras.
Everyone is doing great though!
Logan has begun his reading program in school and seems to be doing well. (except for the problem of "ant in his pants" Still working to overcome this one)
Briana was #6 in her class this past quarter and we're very proud of her accompishments. Piano lessons or should I say practicing is still a struggle, but when will that ever end, never I'm guessing. :)
Danielle is talking and growing by leaps and bounds. She is very precious and a Daddy's girl if I've ever seen one. I went to Denver, CO the first of January for a Pampered Chef conference and when I came back it took her almost 20 minutes to come to me. She just laid her head on Aaron's shoulder and wouldn't hardly look at me. I was only gone 4 days! :>) But we're back to being best buddies again, but Daddy is still her favorite I think.
Aaron is still busy with church, work, fire department and whatever else he can fit on his plate. But without a doubt he is the best husband, father and provider we could ask for! We look forward to our date nights when we can be alone and talk without "little interruptions".
As for me, still plugging away at everything. I hope to have my CD done by the end of March, but we'll have to see.
Thank you one and all for being patient with my blogging. I know most of you don't really care when I blog, but some do. :)
Happy Blogging!!
Lanee'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh yes we do miss when you do not blog.....keeep up the good work...look forward to hearing what you have to say ... and hope you get that new CD soon.....
Uncle Gerald and Aunt Sarah
I seem to showing more than most, but oh well, I did the very same thing with Keegan. The soonest I could get my ultrasound scheduled was Feb. 16, I'm absolutely dying to know whether it's a boy or girl, but it seems I must wait :). We're planning on attending the ministerial conv. so we will see you there.
we care too.
I check almost every day.
Glad your all doing well
Post a Comment