We settled on Natalie Faith (that was Alex ;o) and Kathryn won out over Kierstyn. Nathan originally mentioned Eleanor~ yikes! We weren't on the same page, or even in the same book ;o) Good luck... congrats on more pink.
Funny, I always had a slew of girls' names, but didn't get to use them! I can almost guarantee you wouldn't like my choices, as I like "different" names. :)
Another vote for Madeline or Madelyn. That's what Levi insists we are going to call our baby. Don't think it would work if we end up with another boy ;-)!
Hi All!Just a little about me.I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world, Aaron for 11 years. God has blessed us with FOUR beautiful children, Briana 8, Logan 6, Danielle (Dannie) 2 and Alayna born June 15, 2009. We live deep in Indiana Country and enjoy serving the Lord at Blue River Wesleyan Church. I'm a pastor's wife, stay-at-home mommy, Pampered Chef Constultant and also enjoy praising my Lord through Singing. (First CD to be released soon)There is no way to express the wonderful blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us, but maybe through this blog you can catch a glimpse. Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
10 comments:
We've had over two years to think about it :) Don't worry, I'm sure that "perfect" name will pop out at you in the next few months.
We settled on Natalie Faith (that was Alex ;o) and Kathryn won out over Kierstyn. Nathan originally mentioned Eleanor~ yikes! We weren't on the same page, or even in the same book ;o) Good luck... congrats on more pink.
Madeline Marshall thats my vote
Funny, I always had a slew of girls' names, but didn't get to use them! I can almost guarantee you wouldn't like my choices, as I like "different" names. :)
sage, emerson, mollie, emma, paige, mckenna, claire...:)
I vote for Madeline Ann Marshall...thats my vote...
olivia grayce
Another vote for Madeline or Madelyn. That's what Levi insists we are going to call our baby. Don't think it would work if we end up with another boy ;-)!
How about Samantha?
I like the name Kaylen or Kaylee.
Post a Comment