Going into the Cave of Winds, on Maid of the Mist and the others are obvious :)
I have been a horrible blogger. FB has been my speed since life is so hectic.
Summer is done and the school year has begun again. Briana is in 4th grade and Logan in 2nd. Wow, can't believe it! I will be teaching music again this year along with being a Pampered Chef Consultant, Pastor's wife, mommy and wife :)
Our summer was a great one! We enjoyed a vacation to Niagara Falls and Lake Placid, NY for 2 wks. Lots of fun and many memories were made.
Aaron still has his own construction and remodeling business on top of being a pastor, chaplain, volunteer fireman, daddy and husband. He's wonderful and keeping it all going.
Danielle is 3 and proving it :) She is a joy and says something everyday that makes me laugh or smile.
Alayna is 14 months and is showing that red heads DO have a temper :) But those moments are few and far between. The beautiful smile and "Mama's" that I get, out weigh the times that I want to pull out my hair.
I'll post some pics of the family and such. No particular order, just random. Enjoy! Love, hugs and prayers to all my friends and family.






No comments:
Post a Comment