Briana and Logan were in my cousins wedding in October. They both were sooo cute! Below you see my cousing Jolie and her new hubby John Paul.

Briana looks happy in this picture, but you don't know the whole story. 1 hour before the wedding we got out her beautiful dress that my mom had made and discovered that our new puppy had torn the front into shreds.(For those of you who know what toule is, that was the material). Needless to say I was a nervous wreck. Thankfully my mom was there and another lady and they worked like mad to fix it. The wedding was to start @ 2pm, we were still downstairs working on the dress at 2:05. We finally got it looking half way decent and got her upstairs to walk down the aisle. The dress passed, but it wasn't the beautiful dress that it was in the beginning. (We didn't tell the Bride and Brides mother, because they already were upset about other things) I will say that I stressed and cried more over this wedding than I did my own. SEE WHAT CHILDREN DO TO YA?

Logan was a very brave man. He walked up the aisle with sissy so well and was doing fine until the ceremony started and everyone in the wedding party turned and put their backs to the crowd ACCEPT for Logan. Sure enough I watched his lower lip begin to quiver and I told Aaron, "any minute now he's going to blow." And he did, ran up the middle aisle as fast as he could to his mommy and daddy. (Aaron said at least it wasn't the groom doing the running) Logan was in my lap for about 5 minutes and was fast asleep. He was nice and rested for the pictures though. Briana and Logan did very well for the pictures, because the night before I had taped 1 dollar bills to the floor where they were supposed to stand and told them that if they were good that they could have the dollars after the pictures were taken. IT WORKED!
2 comments:
That was a great idea...taping the dollar bills to the floor. I will have to keep that in mind! As for Brianna's dress, only you have these great stories! You can make any occasion a memorable one :)I'm still laughing...
Happy New Year!! :)
Post a Comment