I had to share these glorious pictures. I was taking Briana to school one morning when we spotted this wonderful promise of God in the sky. These pictures don't do the rainbow justice! We were driving on the interstate and the bow stretched clear across ALL four lanes making a beautiful rainbow. The colors were so vivid I could easily see each one. I of course slowed down to take pictures with my phone (to the dismay of the drivers behind me :) I was crying and praising the LORD for the wonderful display of His promise to us. I really felt a special presence from the Lord that day. Can't put into words the feeling!

3 comments:
This must have been beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Not very often do you get to see a full rainbow.
I'm glad no one was injured while taking these pics :)
Did you check for the "pot of gold"?
Very pretty...
Those are awesome pictures. Isn't it amazing when God comes and meets with us in that special way that is just so hard to describe. I love it when having my devotions and a verse stands out it makes me want to tell everbody about it. Thank God for all his promises and for always being there.
Post a Comment