Monday, March 05, 2007

Sunrise in Indiana

Okay, I know it has been a long time since I have blogged and I apologize. All I can say is that I have been very busy. I haven't been able to get on the internet for a long time. I'm totally ready for my life to slow down, but the way things look it won't be anytime soon. I will try to blog more, but please be patient with me. This picture was taken by my cell phone again taking Briana to school. I wish I had my digital camera with me so that this picture could have been better, but that is another reason I haven't blogged very much because my hubby has confiscated my camera to log all of his work that he does when he remodels. I've told him he needs to buy me a new camera, we'll see!!! LOL!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you blogged again - this IS a pretty sunrise. It was good to see you at Nancy's party. :-)

Anonymous said...

We just sit here and wait... All the time in the world ;) Very nice sunrise!

- J

Tim and Connie's blog said...

nice nice nice ...how is everyone.??

Jeanne said...

Hi All....
Good to see your back. How in the world are you doing?
Very nice picture...lets see how big the kids are now....

Tim and Connie's blog said...

Spring is-a-comin ..get ready for some beautiful warm Indiana mornings

Anonymous said...

Hey, how is everyone? Could we see a few pictures of the kids? Please?!
Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aunt Becky, Morgan, Kaitlyn, and baby Andrew


P.S. How is the new little one doing?