Okay, everyone! I know it has been forever since I've blogged and put anything but my "God" pictures up, but honeslty I've been terribly busy and it's not easy when I don't have a camera either. Aaron keeps it in his truck and I have to take pics with my phone (which costs 25 cents to send to my email to blog). But I have taken the camera back so I'll try to get more pics up in the next few days. Below you'll see my kiddies, I thought this was so funny. We have a 30-40 minute drive home after I pick Briana up from school in the afternoon, so one or both usually fall asleep before we get there. This particular day they both zonked and as you can see had the same idea of comfort. HA! HA! I promise to blog more later - oh, and not to be whinning or anything, but it is also more difficult to blog for us country folks who are still having to deal with DIAL-UP internet. (Poor Poor Pitiful ME!!) LOL
2 comments:
What kinda driver are you?! :) poor kids! :) How funny~!! :) Ok, so now you are down to just one excuse.. the dial-up :) I'm sure you have a few more ready ;)
Have a great Easter!! :)
You're back!!!! Good to see you all are ok!
Post a Comment