"Let the words of my mouth, & the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength & my Redeemer." Ps 19:14
Friday, April 20, 2007
Our Little Man
t Logan enjoyed a bottle of Fruit Punch - and as you can see it left him a nice little mustache. Believe it or not, it took me ALL day to get that mustache washed off - that stuff really stains. :(
Hi All!Just a little about me.I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world, Aaron for 11 years. God has blessed us with FOUR beautiful children, Briana 8, Logan 6, Danielle (Dannie) 2 and Alayna born June 15, 2009. We live deep in Indiana Country and enjoy serving the Lord at Blue River Wesleyan Church. I'm a pastor's wife, stay-at-home mommy, Pampered Chef Constultant and also enjoy praising my Lord through Singing. (First CD to be released soon)There is no way to express the wonderful blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us, but maybe through this blog you can catch a glimpse. Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
1 comment:
I really enjoyed seeing all the pics!
Post a Comment