"Let the words of my mouth, & the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength & my Redeemer." Ps 19:14
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Just threw this one in for fun!!
Okay, so I've put up quite a bit, so much that some have already been put into previous posts. So make sure to go there or to the April archives to check out everything! I'll try to stay up to date now! (And yes Becky, I'll put a pic of me and my prego belly up soon. Not that anyone else wants to see it UHHH) LOL!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When it rains, it POURS!!! This blog has doubled in size almost overnight!
Hi All!Just a little about me.I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world, Aaron for 11 years. God has blessed us with FOUR beautiful children, Briana 8, Logan 6, Danielle (Dannie) 2 and Alayna born June 15, 2009. We live deep in Indiana Country and enjoy serving the Lord at Blue River Wesleyan Church. I'm a pastor's wife, stay-at-home mommy, Pampered Chef Constultant and also enjoy praising my Lord through Singing. (First CD to be released soon)There is no way to express the wonderful blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us, but maybe through this blog you can catch a glimpse. Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
4 comments:
When it rains, it POURS!!! This blog has doubled in size almost overnight!
I can't keep up anymore!
Information Overload !!! lol
We enjoyed all your pictures...
I like the Easter ones.
Glad your all doing good.
Keep the pics coming.
Miss you all.
Post a Comment