Briana received 5 trophies at her awards banquet.1. Scripture Memory
2. Honor Roll
3. 3rd place GPA for the kindergarten class
4. 100 PACE's (the work books for ACE curriculum)
5. And Honorable Mention Perfect Attendance - she missed the first week of school when Aaron's mom passed away, so since she had perfect attendance besides that they honored her with a trophy.
She was very excited about her trophies - she had never been to an awards banquet before so every time they called her name to come up on the stage to receive another trophy her eyes would get real big and the grin even bigger!







6 comments:
Congratulations Briana....It looks like you have worked really hard this year, and that maybe you like school.
That's good, because that helps later in life when you have to do harder work to become what you want to be...
Enjoy your summer....
Way to go Briana... Looks like you are setting a very nice standard to be followed by the younger sibling(s)... Nice job! Keep the mark high :)
Good job, Briana! Daddy's going to have to make you a display case for all those trophies!!!!
Congratulations, Brianna! And congrats to the Mommy (and/or Daddy) for getting her to school everyday so she COULD have perfect attendance!
Very good job Brianna...You are the cutest girl we know...
Hi Lanee!
This is Elizabeth(Hirschy) Flowers. I found your blog from Heather Dickinson's. It has been fun to read about your life the past few years. You have a sweet family and I can tell you are very blessed and happy! I can completely identify! I have 3 children and I am also a Pampered Chef Consultant! ;o) Email me and we will have to compare stories;o)
danandlizf@adamswells.com
Post a Comment