We have a problem with cars going a little too fast on our road so when the kids are outside playing near the road or riding their bikes I put out 2 orange caution cones in the middle of the road - it works, the cars slow down to see why the cones are in the road and it makes them see my kids. LOL!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Bike Rides
We have a problem with cars going a little too fast on our road so when the kids are outside playing near the road or riding their bikes I put out 2 orange caution cones in the middle of the road - it works, the cars slow down to see why the cones are in the road and it makes them see my kids. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That's a great idea! You can never be to cautious on the road! :)
Ride ride ride!! :)
I'll have to figure out a way to put them into the Bike video
Post a Comment