Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flowers from my little man


I had to share this with everyone. Logan burst through the door a few minutes ago with his hand behind his back and said "Hey mom, guess what I got for you?" Then with a grand flourish, he said "Tada" and produced this "beautiful weed" roots and all. He was so proud (as you can see from the smile on his face) I'm so blessed to have such special little boy. I wish I had a dollar for everytime he says, "Mom, I love you." through out the day. Thank you Logan for my flower.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the roots and all!

Anonymous said...

so sweet...
Jeanne

The Dickinsons said...

CUTE flowers from your "little" man...roots and all. Glad to see that y'all have the same "FLORIST" as our kids use. ;)

Love, Heather in Colombia =)