Since we're on the subject of flowers, I wanted to show you the bouquet I received yesterday from my "Main Man". I was working in the kitchen yesterday when my doorbell rang. I thought it was the kids playing, so I took my time going to the door when I finally made my way to the door there was a lady standing there with a bouquet of flowers, she said, "Lanee"? I was so shocked and was like, "Uh, yes that's me". "Here you go, enjoy" and off she went. I was dumbfounded. I opened up the card and it simply said, "Just Because I Love You." I of course immediately thought of Aaron, but just to make sure I gave him a call. (I know what you're thinking, who else would they be from, but I had to be sure) YEP! They were from him, he called the florist that morning and had them delivered. I've never had flowers delivered before. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! Aren't they beautiful? He has been doing a lot of these type of things. The week before last I got a card everyday! They would be in different places that he knew I would be (pillow, chair, kitchen). I don't think I need to tell you that this man makes me VERY HAPPY! I LOVE YOU AARON MARSHALL!!!!







6 comments:
You are a blessed woman. You can tell that he has quite a bit of HOCH in him Uncle Gerald and Aunt Sarah
That is so sweet, Lanee. I mean, Aaron. I mean, Lanee....or whoever!!! lol! What a nice surprise and to find all those cards....hey...I'll have to get MY man to kick it up a notch!!! LOL!
The last comment was just a joke...as you know, Chris is great with surprising me. I'm glad to see you getting to enjoy some surprises too!
such the romantic!! :)
beautiful....
Such pretty flowers...aren't husbands just the best? And I think that kids are the best things since husbands! ;) So glad that you got those flowers, that was very thoughtful.
Take care,
Heather =)
Post a Comment