Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Still Alive!!

Okay, you've probably been wondering where in the world I'v been and I'm happy to say that I've survived garden and canning season. (Even though I still have a little more to do.) To date I've done 33 quarts of corn, 30 pints and 7 quarts of beats, 5 pints of Salsa, 15 pints of Strawberry and Rhubarb Freezer Jam and I don't even know how much Zucchini (We had Zucchini coming out of our ears). I still have to do up some more salsa and jam. I'll try to get the salsa done tomorrow and the jam will probably have to wait until next week. Any way, that's what I've been up to. We did go to the Hoch Reunion on Labor Day and had a marvelous time! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I'm looking forward to "sweater"weather.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

My Goodness Lanee', no wonder we haven't heard from you. We were beginning to wonder if you got home safely...
Look at all that canned food. You all will be eating "good stuff" this winter.
Nice to see all the pictures and Dannie is growing so nicely..

Tim and Connie's blog said...

OH MY that is lookin so good and when Aaron comes in from working a new Kitchen or Bath he will be so happy to set down to a good WOMANS cookin ..You are amazing Lanee...Go GIRL

Maggie said...

Hi Lanee'

Just going through blogs and came across yours. Nice to see you all are doing great!
Have a blessed day!

Margaret Wallace Gidisa

Jeanne said...

Are you sure you survived?
We haven't heard from you since...