Monday, November 26, 2007

Yes, I'm still here!

I know the last time I posted I said I was still alive and then haven't come back for a long time. LOL! All I can say is I blame it all on dial up. LOL! Lord willing, by the end of the year we will be able to get high speed through our energy company. As you can see I didn't post any pictures with this post, because it takes so long to post using dial up. I usually try to go into my moms with my laptop and post there using here WiFi. But haven't make it there in a while (obviously). I promise to try to get there this week and update everyone. LORD WILLING!! See you then. :)

2 comments:

Tim and Connie's blog said...

Well that explains it ..We didnt know you had dial up...no wonder you dont post much we hated it when we had it for so long it is toooo frustrating...It is even too hard to surf with that..We can wait till you get your DSL and then we can play ..hehehe

Jason said...

gogogogogogo :) get the wifi shirt ... it shows ere the connections are :) hehe