"Let the words of my mouth, & the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength & my Redeemer." Ps 19:14
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My Beautiful Children! Blessings From God!
I had the kids pictures take a few weeks ago and was just now able to download them. Enjoy! They are sooooooooooo cute, but of course I'm bias. :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, you are so right... they are just adorable.. I love the one of Logan and Brianna kissing Danielle...and of you holding her up...oh they are just all so cute...thanks for sharing ...
Lanee, I checked out your entire blog... love all the pictures! Your kids are darling! Danielle's smile is absolutely infectious. It was great to see you at Nancy's! love ya
I loved all the new photos - especially the professional ones. You might be biased, but you are not the only one that thinks your kids are cute! Loved the poem, too.
Hi All!Just a little about me.I have been married to the most wonderful man in the world, Aaron for 11 years. God has blessed us with FOUR beautiful children, Briana 8, Logan 6, Danielle (Dannie) 2 and Alayna born June 15, 2009. We live deep in Indiana Country and enjoy serving the Lord at Blue River Wesleyan Church. I'm a pastor's wife, stay-at-home mommy, Pampered Chef Constultant and also enjoy praising my Lord through Singing. (First CD to be released soon)There is no way to express the wonderful blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us, but maybe through this blog you can catch a glimpse. Thanks for visiting and God Bless!
7 comments:
Oh, you are so right...
they are just adorable..
I love the one of Logan and Brianna kissing Danielle...and of you holding her up...oh they are just all so cute...thanks for sharing ...
Lanee, I checked out your entire blog... love all the pictures! Your kids are darling! Danielle's smile is absolutely infectious. It was great to see you at Nancy's! love ya
I loved all the new photos - especially the professional ones. You might be biased, but you are not the only one that thinks your kids are cute! Loved the poem, too.
Cute and HAPPY!! :)
Thank you for the comment!
You have an adorable family.
Keep in touch!
Lenee,
It was great to meet you at ministerial conv. I enjoyed your blog. you inspired me to make my own. We will have to get together some time.
Your kiddos are adorable!! This is first time I have seen pics of them! Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment