Wednesday, February 20, 2008

That's All Folks!

That's all I have for now. Our lives have been pretty normal nothing really exciting (other than new baby lambs). We are busy! Driving Briana to and from school gets tiresome, but a Christian education is worth it. She has been doing very well with her school work and enjoys having lots of friends to play with.(we don't have many kids in our church) She also takes piano lessons and I'm extreemly proud of her and her accomplishments. I really think she has an ear for piano, unlike her mother.
Aaron is still working hard at his business and with the church. Although, construction and remodeling have been slow lately, he's looking forward to spring.
Logan spends his days at home with mommy and Dannie. Plays cars, guns and tries to find all kinds of things to get into - Mommy is looking forward to spring so I can send him outside :)
Dannie is 7 months now, crawling and has her first tooth. Just now as I'm writing this I watched her crawl over to a stool like thing and pull herself up to her feet. She is growing up too fast! Briana was walking at 10 months - I hope Dannie doesn't go that soon.
As for me, I'm still loving being a stay-at-home mom and wife. Still do Pampered Chef and am also scheduled to be the song evangelist for a couple of revivals in the area come spring. I sing with soundtracks and sometimes play the piano for myself. I love to sing and count it an honor to praise my Lord through music.
Come see us - you have an open invitation! Thanks for taking the time to read my humble, little blog.
God Bless,
Lanee'

1 comment:

Queen of the Castle said...

Hey Lanee! I found your site when I was "cruising" around the blog world & thought I'd say "hi"! Looks like all is going well for you guys...your kids are ADORABLE! Would love to see you & catch up sometime! Take care!