Dannie enjoyed her time at Chucke Cheeses too!
One of Logan's gifts
Okay, first let me say, "I DON'T BAKE"!!!!! I can cook up a mean dinner, but baking and I don't get along. Well, Logan wanted a football cake and I knew how I could make one, so I went at it. It did turn out shaped like a football, but being the dumb blonde that I am, I tried to put icing on the cake while it was still warm. Above you see the disaster (Marianne Brown you are probably laughing your sides off right now, I do wish I had your ability :) Below you see the finished product thanks to the help from my mother. Needless to say, Logan was happy with it and that's all that matters. But I still think that I need to go back to buying the cakes from Wal-mart!! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment