Thursday, October 16, 2008

HIGH SPEED!!!!!!!!







Hallelujah!!!! My hubby and I finally broke down and purchased a wireless card from Verizon so that we can have high speed internet. :) We are trying it out for 30 days to see how it works out here in the "boonies" before a full commitment. But, I must say I'm loving it already!!!! :) :)






It's late on Thursday evening and I'm exhausted from a long day of being a mommy, teaching music and working on my CD. So, all that said, I'm not going to try and post any pics right now, but I'm going to bed! Hopefully and prayerfully the card will be exactly what we need and I can post more later. LOL!!






Love to all,






Lanee'

1 comment:

~Regina~ said...

Hi! I stumbled on to your site off of Carrie's site. I thought I would tell you about our experience with using the Verizon card. We tried one out a couple of months ago. They told us it was a totally free 30 day trial period and we ended up with a couple hundred dollars of charges in just two weeks time. We ended up having to pay over 150.00 for that 'free' trial period. I hope it all works out for you guys though. :-) We now have high speed internet through AT&T. You have a nice blog and I enjoyed looking at some of your posts! Good luck with your cd project. God bless!