Friday, October 24, 2008

A beautiful fall day and BASEBALL!

My mom and Dad came out last night for dinner and dad took the kids out and played baseball with them. It was their first time to really play and I was proud of how quickly they caught on. Briana was hitting them way out in the field after just a bit. Logan took a little longer to catch on but he did. They had lots of fun. Thank you Daddy for the wonderful memories made!

Danielle wanted to be involved, but she settled for walking back and forth between Papaw's legs. Then mommy came to the rescue and she enjoyed swinging. I love her smile. Thank you Lord for my "wonderful" family!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Thank-you for the very encouraging comment you left on our blog! Yes, HSBC is our destination! And we are sooo ready to get away from this very-quickly-turning winter weather! Brrr! We would love to witness at least 1 snowfall before we leave and I THINK that just may happen!?

Kristina Clemens said...

Lanee, try the Cutest Blog on the Block...they have so many great backgrounds...

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. It was fun hearing from you.

I enjoyed seeing some pics on your blog too. I guess I had forgotten that you were a pampered chef consultant. I may use you sometime. I LOVE their products!!

Cute pics of your Dad playing baseball with your kids...how fun.

Anonymous said...

what a neat picture with the church in the background..