Friday, October 24, 2008

First Sleep Over

Briana hosted her first sleep over with a friend, Mikayla. They had lots of fun, stayed up late watching videos and thought of themselves way to big for their own britches. LOL! BTW, the staying up late and watching videos wasn't really all that late at all, but they were determined to be stay up later than anyone else, so I finally headed up to bed around 11:30pm with them saying they were going to stay up ALL night. RIGHT! It wasn't a half an hour later and they couldn't keep their eyes open anymore. :) But they had fun trying.

I had to laugh when I went in and they were sitting in the corner reading. NOT that they were reading, but they were reading together, as in Briana would read one word, Mikayla the next. They read the entire book this way. I asked them if got anything out of the book. I would be so confused reading that way. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: