Thursday, October 23, 2008

CD Cover

These aren't set in stone and neither is the title, but I thought I would share what we're doing so far. Which one do you like the best? The church in the background is the church where we pastor. The rest are taken on our property. I have other pics and I'll try to post more later.



Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Leanna Pitcher said...

I vote for the one with the church in the background and I also like this pic of you. I enjoy reading your blog. Your baby is so cute.

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Hi lanee!

I vote for the middle pic..it is an attractive pic of you and I like the way the words are highlighted in yellow so they show up more. How exciting for you...isn't it awesome the things God lets us do when we serve Him!?

Anonymous said...

I like the first one best.

Floridas Brother said...

Auntie and I would choose the one with the church in the background...glad you are back blogging .... we missed you... now Aaron can listen to you 24/7

Queen of the Castle said...

I love all three of them...but I think my favorite picture is the 3rd one...but maybe with the yellow lettering??? :-)
Hope all is going well for you...thanks for the great updates!

fayfamily said...

I like the one with the church. for what it's worth!

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the Church also! Jodi

Jason said...

I love the church in the background!!

Nancy said...

Voting for the middle one, although I DO like the church in the background as well. Just blend your face from #2 onto #1. LOL! You can count on a real friend to be honest! LOL! I enjoyed your updates. maybe one of these days I will crawl out of my hole and update. I really thought the triplet picture was cute....my goodness...they really do look like triplets.
As for the girls reading...that was a whole new concept until yesterday. Lauren is such a bookworm, but yesterday she had a friend over that is a bookworm too....and guess what they did a lot of the time?? read together. Each read an American Girl book and then swapped and read each others. They both said it was "so fun". Like I can imagine getting together with you for a visit and then just reading!!! Hysterical! Judging from the length of my comment, I need to call you for a visit!!! Good luck on the album....let me know when you're coming!

matannjess said...

Matt and I vote for the one with the church in the d.

Anonymous said...

I like the first one..
Gram Hoch

Lisa R said...

Definitely the third! :-) If you call me, I'll let you know why I choose this one!

Andy said...

I like the middle one.