Thursday, November 20, 2008

Briana and Logan pretending to milk a cow. I don't know if they would have made it back when they had to get up early in the morning and milk the cow before breakfast. I have a hard enough time getting them to wake up in time to eat breakfast. LOL!

Sisters, but I think they will be good friends too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Charity said...

Wow, Lanee! I love these bloggin' bursts you have ;o) What cool pictures. The milking wheel is amazing. I had no idea! And of course, your cuties are still so cute!

Martha C said...

Enjoyed seeing your posts and pictures. The farm looks amazing! My Mom and Aunt used to take us to Metamora when I was a girl - such sweet memories.
I am so sorry that we did not make it to your place when we were in IN. I know the kids would have loved visiting, but my family had planned all sorts of reunions and activities. One day I decided that after the baby woke up, I would sneak over to your place, and guess what the exhausted child did?! He slept from 10:30 in the morning until 5:30 in the evening, and we had family pictures scheduled after that. :-( Oh, well. . .maybe next time.
Congrats on the new baby. I was excited to see the news. :-)

Nichole said...

Hey, congrats! Our due dates are only a day apart.