Like I said before, we had Logan's class hayride on Friday night, then we had our church hayride on Saturday night, then Sunday morning we had special services with the GBS quartet and then they came to my house for dinner. It was a very busy weekend, but lots of fun!
The gentleman playing with Dannie is Derick Jones. (I went to college with his sister Heidi, and he was in Elementary school, makes me feel old :( Anywho, Dannie took to him for some reason and wouldn't leave him alone. She was always wanting him to hold her. It might have been that he was so cute, but that's another story. (He'll probably kill me for telling it, but oh well) A lady in our church was talking to him and during the conversation she called him "cute as a button". LOL! Well, some of his fellow singers heard that and didn't let it go, the rest of the day they called him "button". I told him that he would probably never be able to live that nickname down, cause when I was in college someone accidentally read may name as being Lance and from that day on that's what some of my "choir mates" called me. To this day when I see some of them, I'm not Lanee, but Lance. So poor Derick will probably be "button" from here on out. Too bad he's only a freshman, he's got a long ways to go. LOL!







3 comments:
Sounds like you've been busy....havin' fun! The hayride sounds really neat!
That's right, Lance. I'm glad you haven't forgotten your roots!
my kids absolutely love derek, too.
Post a Comment